This 3-day Tactical Operations Training class will assist rural LE agencies who have smaller specialized training budgets, and their personnel, by providing low cost and high-level training options. We also provide opportunities for full and partial scholarships, to elevate their readiness and functionality in rural areas. This class is designed to introduce law enforcement officers, border security officers, military and search and rescue personnel to a highly effective woodland operational skill set. This training focuses on preparing canine handlers, SWAT operators, patrol officers and supervisors how to decrease liability and maximize Officer Safety during dangerous rural deployments to locate and apprehend violent armed offenders
THIS IS A LAW ENFORCEMENT ONLY TACTICAL OPERATIONS TRAINING
Tactical Operations Training will consist of the following topics:
Team Medical Preparedness and Skills Training
Mantracking and Counter Tracking Awareness
Tactical Medical/Casualty Evacuation
Small Unit and Individual Movements/Tactics
Low Light/No Light Techniques/Night Operations
Boobytrap/IED Detection and Avoidance
The topics and tactics learned in this Tactical Operations Training can be applied to rural and urban narcotics investigations, woodland fugitive or escapee apprehension, as well as benefit team members during rural Search and Rescue scenarios. Students will participate in team building and some individual field exercises. Field exercises will involve scenarios and practical exercises. Core testing of each of these components plays an integral role in the students development.
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Plan a mission following the necessary procedures and policies
- Mitigate risk factors by effectively identifying and strategizing to minimize the risks inherent to a mission
- Conduct a patrol from a known point to an unknown point using proper movement techniques, hand and arm signals, and land navigation
- Develop a mission-oriented packing list and conduct pre-mission equipment checks for accountability and serviceability
- Demonstrate basic first aid procedures, teamwork supporting those procedures, and elements affecting response of medical care
- Apply proper camouflage procedures during the creation of an effective hide site
- Successfully complete a field training exercise by applying the course objectives to a given situation
This Woodland Tactical Operations course is designed to provide law enforcement officers (LEO) in the area of and team tactics related to fugitive manhunts. The techniques instructed in this program can also be utilized for Search and Rescue (SAR) missions. The course also includes the information needed to conduct training during in-service or refresher training.
- Applicant must be a law enforcement officer/agent with arrest authority in the prevention, detection, apprehension, detention and/or investigation of felony and/or misdemeanor violations of federal, state, local, tribal, or military criminal laws.
- Must be able to participate in intensive training lasting up to ten hours per day.
- Must not have any medical restrictions.
Please come equipped for tactical woodland operations as delegated by your agency. We will adjust as needed during the course.
Contact us directly for group rates and scheduling. Cost $325. Individual or group available daily. Group discounts available.
ALL COURSES WE OFFER ARE AVAILABLE DAILY, INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP. CONTACT US TO SCHEDULE OR PLEASE VISIT AND FOLLOW OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA FOR ADDITIONAL COURSE OFFERINGS.